$articlecss = '/css/main.css';
$keywords = '';
$description = 'A collection of inspiring poetry, art and literature written for women. Moondance e-zine has opinions, columns, fiction, writing, song and story, inspirational art and fine poetry.';
$title = 'Song & Story - March - June 2006';
Ten Commandments of Creative Women
Creativity is best nurtured in a focused atmosphere. Recognizing the distractions which life can provide, we offer these tenets to provide guidance and support to all.
- You will always remember: You are a creative woman.
- You will honor your creativity by nurturing it.
- You will honor your sister's creativity by nurturing it also.
- You will allow yourself to take creative risks.
- You will use your creativity to express and increase the beauty of the world.
- You will use your creativity to express truth.
- You will use your creativity to see more beauty.
- You will allow yourself and your art to be a work in progress.
- You will allow your creativity to be the "true voice" you hear when others may scoff.
- You will accept and love yourself during times of feeling fallow, trusting this quiet time is necessary to precede new birth or creation.